Advera® WMA can be used in all asphalt mixes to increase profit and reduce headaches. No longer just a warm mix additive, Advera® WMA has proven its benefits when being used with mix produced at hot or warm temperatures.
- Advera® WMA is used to increase profit by increasing recycled asphalt shingles (RAS) and reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) usage
- Pretreat as a stockpile aid
- Improve consistency of the mix
- Increase your profit by reducing virgin binder
- Utilize in Every Mix/Every Day
- Faster compaction and more consistent densities - at any temperature or mix
- Tough mixes like SMA, Highly polymer modified, rubber mixes, thin lifts
- Private customers will love the hand-work, even with increased recycle
- Longer hauls and cold weather paving
- Private customers can haul all day and use the whole load
- Reduce temperature and save on energy
If Warm Mix Asphalt is required, Advera® WMA is the premiere choice. One of the first technologies used in the USA, and over a million tons of true warm mix placed. Advera® WMA is easy to use with no concerns of changes in the chemistry of the binder - no narrow dosage, production range, or interaction with various binder modifiers like PPA.